As you know, ozone exists in the ozone layer region of the atmosphere. It is responsible for
protecting human beings from the sun’s dangerous ultraviolet radiation. Now, this nature’s
powerful deodorizer, ozone, is being used to help household cleansing to remove harmful micro organisms such as mold and unwanted odors with the with the help of ozone generators.
Ozone (O3) contains three atoms of Oxygen. The third oxygen atom makes ozone reactive. It attaches itself to other molecules such that is found in objects that have unpleasant and offensive odors.
While ozone generators are used for industrial uses and for medical applications where strict
standards of treatment are implied, the use of ozone generators at home may be quite
harmful. Especially if the area in the house is usually occupied and used. Ozone can cause
respiratory and eye irritations. So when an ozone generator just finished treating a room, the
user should follow Food and Drug Administration and manufacturer’s guidelines so as to be
So let’s get a little more geeky and learn the process that occurs once O3 is released by an
ozone generator in the air.
How Do Ozone Generators Work?
When pollutants meet ozone, oxidation reactions occur and both parties are ultimately
destroyed. Ozone essentially reverts back to oxygen. According to the International
Association of Certified Indoor Air Consultants (InterNACHI), ozone generators work two
ways – silent corona discharge and ultraviolet radiation.
- Silent corona discharge – electric discharge is used to produce O3. By the splitting of normal oxygen molecules in the air for another oxygen molecule to add and finally form an O3 or ozone.
- Ultraviolet radiation – the process is similar to how the sun’s UV rays split O2 that forms individual oxygen atoms. According to InterNACHI, this procedure is less effective and efficient compared to silent corona discharge.
Factors To Consider When Buying An Ozone Generator
Here are the top important factors to look at when buying an ozone generator. From the
specs and features it must have, to the capacity of ozone it can release, as well as the pros
and cons of having a high-output capacity and low-output capacity.
1. Timers and Hold function
Timer function on the ozone generator allows you to set the unit on and immediately vacate the room to be treated and wait for it to automatically turn off after the time on the timer runs out. The hold function on the other hand lets you find a way around the limits of the timer so you can run the ozone generator much longer. With this springs the next factor.
2. Remote control
You should be able to find an ozone generator that has a remote control to adjust fan speed and ozone output at any time so as to avoid over ozonating a location. Not many ozone generator units today can be accessed by a remote control. Which is why this factor is more of a call to action for manufacturer’s because it is essential for users to be able to adjust the fan and output even while the treatment is ongoing.
3. Ozone production capacity: High output and low output ozone generators
Considering the speed at which the ozone generator releases ozone is also important to know. The more output the ozone generator emits, the faster it can fill a room, the quicker the duration of the treatment.
High output ozone generators can fill a room faster and are the best for commercial use
because of the power of its engine that can generate a larger amount of ozone.They have a faster overall operating time, and work best for large spaces. The cons of high output ozone generators however include; uneven dispersal of ozone, more expensive than low output ozone generators and they also tend to burn ozone plates quicker.
Low output ozone generators on the other hand are more affordable than the former, work best for smaller spaces because they produce just the right amount of ozone, save much more energy and have higher chances of dispersing ozone evenly.
The cons of using low output ozone generators include the reduced durability of the casing and ozone plates, they take longer to operate and treat an area, they struggle to perform in larger spaces, and may require frequent use to totally eliminate the foul odor.
Frequently Asked Questions About Ozone Generators
1. How long does ozone last in a room after treatment?
The moment the ozone is formed in the ozone plates and pushed by the internal fan outside to the room air, it will simultaneously revert back to oxygen. After the timer runs out, the ozone that remains in the room air will now be referred to as residual ozone. It will return to safe oxygen usually within 30 minutes with amounts that is half of its original level. Which means, after subsequent 30 minute period, there will be half as much residual ozone left after the treatment and timer has stopped.
2. Will the odor come back eventually?
No, it does not. There are lots of factors that makes an ozone generator inefficient. For example, if you put the ozone generator in a basement that experiences dampness frequently because of the weather or some faulty piping that leaks water into the basement floor then the ozone generator most definitely will not work, because the damp area will still be there. The best way to do it is to get a dehumidifier in case of excess moisture or fix pipings before using an ozone generator. Another factor to consider is the output capacity of the ozone generator, for lower output ozone generators, the procedure must be repeated over and over until change in the smell of the room’s atmosphere is already obvious.
3. What is the right level of ozone output?
With ozone output, more is not considered better. For the first time when you use an ozone generator unit, it is suggested to put it on highest and observe the smell of the area being treated, if it smells very different then there is much residual ozone in the air, gradually lessen the output until you managed to balance it wherein the foul odor you are trying to get rid off is gone while making sure that the place does not smell so much like ozone. People say ozone smells like the ocean.
4. Is ozone harmful to health?
As per the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), there are no long term effects of being exposed to ozone that have been recorded at the moment whereas short term effect may be headache, sore throat, as well as eye and nose irritation.
5. What size of ozone generator should I consider buying?
Choosing the right size of ozone generator can be a very difficult task. You must know the type of odor you are trying to get rid off, the size of the area to be treated so as to be able to choose the ozone generator depending on its output capacity.
6. How long do you have to wait after room treatment?
It is advised by most manufacturers to wait at least 1 to 2 hours for the ozone to become normal oxygen before fully utilizing the room that has been treated. After 30 minutes from when the timer shuts off, it is okay to enter the room and open the windows for the residual ozone to flow outside.
7. How long do I take to run ozone generator in a room?
Typically, for large sized rooms the estimated time of treatment would be around 3 to 4 hours. Medium sized rooms for 1 to 2 hours and small rooms, closets, cabinets like the ones under the kitchen sink would normally take 30 minutes to an hour only.
Now that you already have an idea how ozone generators work, the benefits as much as its
risks bring, the right size of ozone generator to get depending on the room size and the
features to consider when purchasing one, below is a review of some of the best ozone generators for mold, odors, particles and microorganisms rounded up for you.
Best Ozone Generators for Mold, Odors an other Micro Particles
1. Airthereal MA5000 Commercial Generator Ozone Machine
Name any room or location that is enclosed and needs treatment and cleaning, the Airthereal MA5000 Commercial Generator Ozone Machine will bring ethereal ambiance into it, by making the air fresher, odorless and lighter.
With 5,000 mg/h of ozone output, the Airthereal MA5000 Commercial Generator Ozone Machine can be used to combat pet odors, musty smell, smoke odor that attaches itself into walls and furniture, formaldehyde or other chemical odors as well as viruses and bacteria. When it comes to mold, mildew, and fungus growth, this ozone generator is also a winner at combating them.
Features of the Airthereal MA5000 Commercial Generator Ozone Machine
- 2-functional modes – besides the power off, timer and hold are the other two operating option of the ozone generator. Timer is set by turning the knob clockwise up to the desired time frame. When the set time on the timer is reached, the ozone generator will automatically turn off and that is the end of the treatment. To use the Hold mode, turn the knob counterclockwise to keep the ozone generator operating. The 2-functional modes are straightforward and are the basic features of an ozone generator.
- Longer duration, bigger coverage – the longer you leave the Airthereal MA5000 Commercial Generator Ozone Machine running, the more it releases ozone in the air, the bigger area it can cover. A treatment reference table is included with the unit. 7 minutes is to 100 sq ft, 15 minutes is to 200 sq ft, 30 minutes is to 300 sq ft, 45 minutes is to 400 sq ft, 60 minutes is to 500 sq ft and leaving the Airthereal MA5000 Commercial Generator Ozone Machine on Hold mode can cover a room size of 1,000 sq ft.
- Powerful with a 5,000 mg/h ozone output.
- Lightweight, compact design with with rubber handle for easy portability from room to room.
- Consumes 50W of power only.
- Less than 40 decibels noise.
- Timer range from 0 to 120 minutes.
- Easy ozone plate replacement or cleaning.
- 5,000 hours service time of ozone plate less compared to other brands of same caliber.
- No timer
Customers bought the Airthereal MA5000 Commercial Generator Ozone Machine to successfully remove the cigarette smoke stink that attaches itself into the walls and furniture. Before they bought the Airthereal MA5000 Commercial Generator Ozone Machine not even an air purifier worked until the ozone generator showed up.
Majority of the customers have expressed their satisfaction over the Airthereal MA5000 Commercial Generator Ozone Machine because it works as advertised.
2. Mammoth Commercial Ozone Generator
Viruses, bacteria, allergens, mold, mildew and odor problems? With advanced O3 technology, the Mammoth Commercial Ozone Generator is a heavy duty ozone generator that provides 3,500 mg/h of ozone output to break down odors, and other pollutants like allergens and viruses leaving the treated location traceless and smelling fresh. The manufacturer guarantees 6,000 hours of service time of ozone plate. Its air purifier and ionizer is protected by a metal mesh pre-filter that is durable.
The Mammoth Commercial Ozone Generator has a compact, industrial design and is
lightweight perfect for the kitchen, bathroom, basement, attic and other enclosed areas that need some treatment to remove unwanted odors and particles in the air.
Features of the Mammoth Commercial Ozone Generator
- Large coverage within minutes – the ozone generator can cover up to 300 sq ft immediately after 10 minutes, 500 sq ft after 15 minutes and a total of 1,000 sq ft if it is left for 30 minutes.
- Activated oxygen (O3) technology – a special process uses electrical current and oxygen creates O3 that intensively breaks down odors, micro-organisms, and other pollutants like allergens and viruses eliminating all kinds of odors in the enclosed area within a 1,000 sq ft in 30 minutes.
- 2-functional modes – timer and hold modes are the main operating modes of the Mammoth Commercial Ozone Generator. The time range is from 0 to 120 minutes that can be set by turning the knob clockwise. The Hold mode is turned counterclockwise to keep the ozone generator running.
- 3,500 mg/h ozone output
- You will get at least 6,000 hours of continuous usage before you ever need to replace filters. Replacement filters are cheap.
- Timer range from 0 to 120 minutes
- Air purifier and ionizer are replaceable and economical
- Metal mesh pre-filter is easily removed and lasts a unit lifetime
- Cast sturdy metal construction for durability
- Compact, lightweight and sturdy casing with ergonomically handle for easy carrying.
- Not equipped with a UV lamp
Many of the customers have purposely buy the Mammoth Commercial Ozone Generator to remove the stale odor of cigarette smoke that attaches itself to the walls of a room or home or the interior of cars as well as pesky mold and mildew over run areas. Some of them get really surprised at how fast the Mammoth Commercial Ozone Generator seems to get rid of the odors.
It can reduce and completely remove the odor as well as allergens and viruses from any location that is being treated faster and more efficient. Some customers say the ozone generator that is the Mammoth Commercial Ozone appliance works like a miracle because it leaves a treated room smell good as new, like a chain smoker never smoked for 20 years
inside a house. Like molds and mildew never grew in a basement.
A few customers commented about the faulty wiring inside the Mammoth Commercial
Ozone Generator, as per the manufacturer in cases like these there are right procedures to be done that can be found in the manual. Other information is presented so as to avoid wiring complication, equipment care and the right use of the machine.
3. OdorStop OS3500UV Ozone Generator
Bragging to be the leader in the ozone industry, the OS3500UV Ozone Generator by OdorStop, can sanitize and deodorize large enclosed rooms or areas, including but not limited to; hotel suites, hotel lobbies, gyms, bathrooms, food processing facilities and large studios. This ozone generator also provides the same service to smaller locations.
With three ozone plates, pre-filter, UV lamp, and 12 hour timer, this OdorStop Ozone Generator outperforms most of its competitors because of its perfectly engineered components that work together to create a powerful elimination of unwanted odors, disease-causing bacteria, viruses and other microorganisms.
Features of the OS3500UV – Ozone Generator
- Has UV function – the ozone generator has an added benefit of bacteria and virus filtration with the use of ultraviolet. The advantage of an ozone generator like the OdorStop OS3500UV Ozone Generator with UV function is that it can continuously run and operate with low ozone and still kill bacteria as efficiently as if it was on high because of the ultraviolet. Depending on the usage, the UV lamp can last up to 2 years before a replacement is necessary.
- 2-functional modes – timer and hold modes are the main modes of this OdorStop Ozone Generator. Its time range is from 0 to 120 minutes that can be set by turning the knob clockwise. The Hold mode is turned counterclockwise to keep the ozone generator running.
- Equipped with UV light for additional sanitizing power.
- Large coverage of up to 3, 500 sq. feet.
- Lightweight at just 10lbs.
- High quality aluminum body casing for enhanced longevity.
- Has 3 ozone plates and pre-filter for thorough sanitizing and deodorizing of even the most severe of odors.
- Only 40W power consumption.
- 5-year warranty is offered by the manufacturer backed by a 30-day money back guarantee.
- Works slower compared to other ozone generator units.
Customers of the OdorStop OS3500UV Ozone Generator say that the ozone generator is like
no other generators out there. They are able to just leave the generator for a day and most
of the stench will be gone, there will be a noticeable difference. Others refer to the OS3500UV as a miracle worker and a life changer, a worn out old car can smell fresh
from the inside after years of abuse and a closet that used to store equipment that accumulated mold and mildew was reported to smell like a new closet after the treatment.
There were customers that complained that leaving it for almost 12 hours does not really do the trick and needed more time. But overall, the OdorStop OS3500UV efficiently works as advertised, to be an ozone generator that effectively removes unwanted odors from the air in the location that it has treated.
4. Alpine Air Commercial Ozone Generator
A heavy duty air cleaner, deodorizer and sterilizer, the Alpine Air Commercial ozone Generator provides a boasting and powerful 10,000 mg ozone output. With a
guaranteed 6,000 hours of work, the ozone generator creates Ozone (O3) that breaks down
odors, micro-organisms, and viruses that are the causes of the stench that lingers around any part of the house, the office, units or vehicles.
The Alpine Air Commercial Ozone Generator is designed to have a patent-pending quick access holder (QAH) for quick removal of ceramic ozone plate that need cleaning or replacement.
Features of the Alpine Air Commercial Ozone Generator
- Ozone plate quick access – the patent-pending quick access slot of ozone plates enables you to remove the ozone plates for cleaning or replacing without the need to remove major parts of the ozone generator.
- 2-functional modes – like most other efficient ozone generator, timer and hold modes are the main modes of operating the unit that is Alpine Air Commercial Ozone Generator. The time range is from 0 to 120 minutes that can be set by turning the knob clockwise. The Hold mode is turned counterclockwise to keep the ozone generator running.
- Powerful 4,000 mg/h ozone output
- 6,000 hours of ozone plate service.
- Easily removable metallic mesh pre-filter that lasts a unit lifetime.
- Timer range from 0 to 120 minutes.
Most of the customers highly recommend that the Alpine Air Commercial Ozone Generator as it can remove the bad and stale odor lingering in a room efficiently. For some rooms that
have extreme odor that needs more hours of ozone treatment, by using the Alpine Air
Commercial Ozone Generator it can be done in a shorter time. Works great at removing the old smell of cars as much as the mold and musty odor of attic, basement and other areas, leaving the treated location sterile and fresher, just like the ocean.
5. Green Air Classic Air Purifier Ozone Generator
Encased by a cherry wood frame, the ETL certified Green Air Classic Air Purifier Ozone Generator cleanses air like a beast but looks very classic, likened to a piece of instrument that can play music.
The Green Air Classic Air Purifier Ozone Generator comes with a remote control that you can use to manipulate the ozone generator which is convenient because when the ozone generator is operating in an enclosed room, you can simply take a peek from a window or door near the unit then adjust it according to preference without having to be exposed to the ozone by entering the room.
Features of the Green Air Classic Air Purifier Ozone Generator
- Carbon-filter system – the ozone generator doubles its function as it removes airborne particles through a carbon filter.
- Sterilizer function that activates UV – extra treatment is provided through the UV lamp. If on low ozone, the UV aids in killing bacteria, viruses and removes odors from the air.
- Remote controlled ozone generator – this is one of the few ozone generators in the market that can be controlled with the use of a remote control that features all the functions of the Green Air Classic Air Purifier Ozone Generator unit itself including – purify (with increase and decrease option), fan (with increase and decrease option), away, normal or high, Bio-UV and power buttons.
- Remote control operated
- Pleasing to the eye with a cherry wood frame.
- ETL certified
- Covers up to 3,500 sq ft
- Single plate unit – 360 mg/h
Most of the customers commend that the Green Air Classic Air Purifier Ozone Generator
for working wonders. The customizable level of ozone makes it even more personalized, as the owners can adjust the level depending on the odor they are trying to get rid of as well as for the safety of the people near the enclosed location that is being treated.
There are some complaints that a loose bearing causes the low noise the ozone generator produces if the motor is on low fan speed.
Overall, the Green Air Classic Air Purifier Ozone Generator does not only look pleasing to the eye but also performs like a charm in getting rid of pet odor, stale cigarette smoke smell, dead animal odor, as well as mold and mildew.
6. Sanqiao Ozone Generator Air Purifier Ionizer
Made of solid synthetic cherry wood, the UL certified Sanqiao Ozone Generator Air Purifier Ionizer provides great cleansing routine. It has hard casing that is made of 2cm synthetic wood that is not prone to damage. With a rich coverage of 3,500 sq ft, it only pulls power of up to 27W.
The Sanqiao Ozone Generator Air Purifier Ionizer has two large ozone plates that makes the ozone generator extensively able to eliminate the unwanted odor from your home.
Features of the Sanqiao Ozone Generator Air Purifier Ionizer
- Adjustable ionization fan speed – depending on your preference, you can adjust the ionization fan speed knob to three levels – low, medium and high with three intervals just like the ozone sanitizer knob.
- Wooden frame – The housing of the ozone generator is made of 2cm synthetic red cherry
wood with solid stainless steel rails.
- Has an attractive look to it.
- 2 large longlasting ozone plates for better purification.
- Coverage of up to 3500 square feet
- Pulls only 27W of power
- UL certified
- Four anti skid feet prevent scratches on wood floorings
- No UV light
Most of the customers applaud the that the adjustable fan speed and ozone output as the
winning factor of the Sanqiao Ozone Generator Air Purifier Ionizer.
Overall, the Sanqiao Ozone Generator Air Purifier Ionizer looks good and gives you a choice to adjust both fan speed and ozone output. It works efficiently and pulls a small amount of power.
7. Concise Home Commercial Ozone Generator
The UL and FCC Concise Home Commercial Ozone Generator has portable, rugged design that meets your needs at any location, be it in the car, office, basement, attic, bathroom, kitchen, garage or any place in your house that needs some treatment.
Its cotton filter adds to the effectiveness of air purification, a feature that of the Concise Home Commercial Ozone Generator that also prolongs the life of air inlet and reduces machine failure.
Features of the Concise Home Commercial Ozone Generator
- Horizontal bar design – the purpose of the shape of the ozone generator is for it to be able to rapidly release ozone output and widely spread it as it is first released. The shape greatly affects the angle and width of the ozone it will release.
- Cotton filter – it serves as an early stage of air purification. It is near the fan inlet at the back of the ozone generator. This way, the ozone generator’s life is prolonged, machine failure is reduced, and air quality is greatly improved.
- Powerful little unit.
- Compact design with handle for easy movement
- Fitted with rubber non-slip feet
- UL and FCC certified
- On low ozone range, the amount of ozone released is between 3,500 to 5,000 mg
- One high ozone range, the amount of ozone released is between 7,000 to 10,000 mg
- Power cord is too short to be placed on top of a high shelf or table
- No hold mode feature
Customers refer to Concise Home Commercial Ozone Generator as a magic box. After the ozone generator runs, a whole room treated will be stench-free. Not a trace of wet pet odor, musky smell of mold and mildew, and most especially the stale cigarette smoke smell that is hard to get rid off.
Majority of the users find the Concise Home Commercial Ozone Generator fitting for car treatment use. Its compact and small frame made it the right size to be used in a car.
If there are very small portable air conditioners, small portable diffusers and small portable dehumidifiers then definitely there are ozone generators that are small and light enough to be transported. The list below reviews some of the best portable ozone generators that are manufactured and engineered for room-to-room and on-the-road convenience.
Unlike the above more heavy duty types, these small ozone generators are cheap and ideal only for small spaces.
Best Portable Ozone Generators
8. One Earth Health Ozone Generator Air Purifier
The portable One Earth Health Ozone Generator Air Purifier is small and powerful. It can cover up to 330 sq ft but fits entirely and perfectly in much smaller, tighter and enclosed places such as a sink cabinets, tiny attics, bathrooms, even a pet’s house where other forms of sanitation never really works.
Features of the One Earth Health Ozone Generator Air Purifier
- Fan technology – the built-in fan in this portable ozone generator lasts longer, works quieter than most portable ozone generators, pushes ozone efficiently and spreads widely.
- Advanced small space plug-in air purifier – the One Earth Health Ozone Generator Air Purifier lets you control the indoor air purification level through the adjustable knob.
- Compact design and lightweight which allows it to be taken anywhere its needed.
- Small enough to fit in the palm of your hands with dimensions of 4.3 x 4 x 3.8 inches.
- Consumes less power compared to a light bulb.
● The unit has not timer
Majority of customers use the One Earth Health Ozone Generator Air Purifier for closets, small enclosed spaces like the cabinet under the sink where mold and mildew mostly build up, as well as the inside of a litter box or cat’s room, bathrooms and laundry rooms.
There are customers who say that the fan on its highest speed operates noisily.
But overall, the product is an affordable unit (which makes it very popular), that delivers and can virtually be used in any part of the house including the kitchen and the bathroom.
9. A2Z Ozone Aqua-6 Multi-Purpose Ozone Generator
Lightweight and portable, the A2Z Ozone Aqua-6 Multi-Purpose Ozone Generator is another popular unit that can be mounted on the wall.
It can ionize water making it safe to submerge fruits and vegetables for prolonged freshness and physical attractiveness, as well as anything
that you put inside your mouth. It also cleanses air leaving it traceless of unwanted odors.
Features of the A2Z Ozone Aqua-6 Multi-Purpose Ozone Generator
- Has 36” polyurethane tubes – for thorough ozone purification.
- Corona discharge technology – a patented technology that the manufacturer engineered in the ozone generator so that it produces efficient and strong ozone that will definitely eliminate the stench from the air.
- Diffuser stones – grey stones works on oil and white stones are for water. Stones greatly ionize the respective liquid.
- 600 mg/h ozone output, more powerful than other generators of its size.
- Suitable for Water treatment application, by submerging the diffuser stone in the
water can ozonate it. The ozone generator doubles as a water purifier, it can disinfect water, remove all of its impurities like residual chlorine and heavy metal oxidation traces.
- Fruit and vegetable treatment by soaking fruits and vegetables in ozonated water, it extends its shelf-life and retains its attractive appearance longer.
- Dental hygiene treatment by soaking toothbrushes or dentures in an ozonated water, spread of bacteria is prevented and germs are eliminated. This way, toothbrushes and dentures will promote healthy gums and cleaner teeth and tongue.
- Weighs 3.1 lbs only so that means transportation is a breeze here.
- Has functional timer with 15 settings for different uses.
- Mounts on the wall.
● Grey stone diffuser for oils may not be as accurate and reliable
The A2Z Ozone Aqua-6 Multi-Purpose Ozone Generator comes highly recommend by a majority of users as it works perfectly just like it is advertised to do. Fruits, vegetables, toothbrush, and things that can be submerged into the ionized water basically turn out cleaner and safe and therefore a welcomed appliance in the home.
10. Ivation Portable Ozone Generator
The powerful 600mg/h Ivation Portable Ozone Generator is a travel-friendly multi purpose ozone generator that only weighs 1.5 lbs specifically engineered and manufactured for room-to-room or on-the- road use and is ideal for neutralizing stubborn odors including cigarette smoke, pet smells, mildew and mold to sanitizing everything from home appliances to everyday fruits, vegetables, drinking water.
With 2-silicone tubes and 2 diffuser stones, you are ready to combat bacteria and germs that might be swarming on the things and home equipment that your family uses.
Features of the Ivation Portable Ozone Generator
- Built-in timer – you can choose your ideal duration between 5 minute intervals to a maximum of 30 minutes per individual cycle.
- LCD display – the time remaining in the program is displayed on the control panel. The display also features on and off as well as the increase (+) and decrease (-) for selecting through the timer.
- 2 Detachable Oxygenating Tubes and Diffuser stones – white and grey diffuser stones serve as the tool to ionize air, water, food etc.
- Multipurpose for a variety of home uses like neutralizing odors and Disinfecting Surfaces,water, food, utensils and more
- Can be wall mounted
- Lightweight and portable with dimensions of 10.6 x 7.5 x 3 inches
- 2 ozonating silicone tubes that easily attaches and detaches from the ozone generator
- Grey stone diffuser for oils may not be as accurate and reliable as the white stone for water
Most of the customers love the Ivation Portable Ozone Generator as it effectively does a vast variety of cleaning, sanitizing, and deodorizing tasks. This includes purifying drinking water for camping, prolongs fruits and vegetables freshness, sanitizes utensils and cooking spatulas, purifies aquarium water and basically kills bacteria in the air and on the water.
Ultimately, the best ozone generators actively work to defend you from contaminants, impurities and unwanted bacteria in the environment by decreasing and combating said contaminants, viruses and bacteria from the surroundings. This in turn means that the risk of allergies, bacterial or viral infections, ailments like pneumonia, tuberculosis, asthma and other respiratory problems caused by harmful impurities is minimized.
It is therefore imperative that you consider getting yourself an effective ozone generator in case you have been dealing with notorious and persistent mold, mildew, pet dander, unwanted odors and frequent allergy symptoms.
And even if your home or facility is not overrun by any of these harmful microorganisms and impurities, you may still want to have one handy considering that ozone generators can still be used for a number of cleaning, sanitizing, deodorizing and freshening applications, on virtually almost everything in the home and out of it, from food to utensils.