Thinking of more ways to optimize your kitchen with an all-in-one heavy duty kitchen appliance that will do more than one task, thus, saving more space while ultimately enhancing on efficiency, convenience and performance? A large countertop convection oven is definitely one of those kitchen appliances.
Convection ovens are still believed by some to be a luxury for the kitchen, but the truth is, they are some of the most practical units for the kitchen ever made.
Why is that, you ask?
As opposed to regular ovens where the heat is stationary and only moves in one direction, from the bottom and up, a convection oven has fans that blow the heat around and let it circulate inside so whatever you are cooking will be cooked ever so evenly, without missing any sides and corners. With such a unit, you, can say goodbye to burnt tops with uncooked centers!
Because the fans let the air circulate better, you can even bake consistently at lower temperatures, thus saving more on your electricity bills. Just the right kind of perfect especially if you are using your countertop convection oven for a food business and you have to be as practical as possible!
It also cooks food a world’s away faster than the average oven as its moving air intensifies the heat inside so if you are aiming for that satisfyingly crispy chicken skin, you should definitely use a countertop convection oven.
Need to cook a couple of 12 inches of pizza for that office potluck? Or a large, fluffy sponge cake for a family gathering, perhaps?
A large countertop convection oven with its ample and roomy interior will be your best friend, especially for big family occasions. Depending on what you’re cooking, there will be no need for other kitchen appliances because you will have everything you will ever need with a large countertop convection oven that can do most tasks which other individual different appliances do.
Therefore, the larger the convection countertop oven, the better for you because now, you can cook so much more at a go.
Most models in the market feature pre-set settings so you definitely can bake your favorite sweets, as well as make savory dishes. With its ability to retain and keep temperature fluctuations at bay, this kitchen appliance is one of the most flexible ones you could ever have, and being a countertop appliance, you are also freeing up more space, which is perfect if you are aiming for a clutter-free and neat-looking kitchen.
Below is a fantastic list of no less than 7 of the best largest countertop convection ovens that have garnered and are still garnering high ratings for overall practicality and performance from happy homeowners worldwide.
Review of the Best Largest Countertop Convection Ovens Worth Every Penny
1. Oster French Large Convection Countertop and Toaster Oven
If you are just starting out with baking and large scale cooking and only have the slightest idea about how ovens work, this multifunctional and flexible convection oven from Oster will be your serve you well.
Getting straight to its cooking and baking prowess, it is packed with many features that you as a lover of cooking will love.
Using convection that is further optimized by Oster’s very own turbo baking technology, your food cooks way faster and more evenly than in any average countertop oven, as powerful fans inside let the heat circulate around its interior to ensure whatever you are cooking will be cooked from all sides, as opposed to having the heat from the top and under, resulting in usually super crispy outer layer with an uncooked surprise inside.
Moreover, the turbo baking technology doesn’t only cook your food perfectly even, but significantly faster as well, which means you’re saving more energy and money by cooking in a shorter span of time.
Aside from its cooking prowess, it also comes with other exciting extra features like the dehydrate function which lets you make your own homemade dried fruits and vegetables.
Further, a 90-minute timer will automatically shut off the unit, while a preheat-ready function will let you know when the oven is ready for baking so you can set your desired cooking temperature. To take the guesswork out of the picture, it comes with a preset temperature of 150°F for up to 6 hours within which you can also adjust, fitting for its large interior.
This amazing unit uses 50% less energy than any other convection ovens, so you are saving more energy and money while enjoying a hassle-free cooking time.
Notwithstanding its state-of-the-art functions, it also stuns with its high-end beauty.
Featuring French-style double doors and a flawless stainless steel exterior, just the presence of this countertop oven alone can transform your kitchen from homey to professional.
It’s a large capacity unit with double racks inside that let you cook more foods like two 16-inch pizzas or 16 pieces of bread slices among many others.
It also comes in black steel color option.
- Dimensions: 22” x 19.5” x 13”
- Stainless steel exterior (also available in black steel)
- French double door which you can pull with a single hand and single handle
- Digital control panel
- Turbo baking technology cooks food faster and more evenly
- With two racks that can double as broiling pan if assembled and a removable crumb tray
- Lets you bake two pizzas at a time or barge broiled chicken with its roomy interior
- Its preset temperature of 150°F lets you cook your food more slowly at lower temperature for an adjustable time of up to 6 hours
- 90-minute timer and signal automatically turns itself off
- Dehydrate function
- Preheat-ready function which lets you know when the oven is ready for temperature control and cooking
- Interior light to let you check without opening the doors
- Cooks faster using 50% less energy so you’re saving energy and money at the same time
2. Oster Extra Large Digital Countertop Convection Oven
Baking by batches alone is a tiring battle. Now you can do these specialties in a snap with this extra-large digital convection oven with its over 12 inches height and almost 20 inches depth, making it amazingly both space-saving and roomy.
With this second offering from Oster, you can now heat up two large pizzas at the same time, or about 18 pieces of bread, reducing the exasperating waiting time. No need to cook in batches anymore because this beast features double racks with a bonus baking pan and an integrated broiling pan, so you can finish your large batches of foods in one go.
Reflecting Oster’s consideration for specific kitchen needs, another pleasing function is its digital control panel which houses the digital settings for making pizza, baking pastries and even broiling and toasting.
It also has a defrost function, all controlled with beginner-friendly digital adjustable controls.
Further, there’s a 90-minute timer with an automatic shut off feature before which a bell will ring when the food is ready.
All these goodness is packed in a heavy duty stainless steel housing that will blend in excellently with most of your kitchen appliances and fixtures!
- Dimensions: 19.29” depth x 21.65” length x 12.91” height
- Large interior
- Stainless steel covering
- Turbo baking technology in addition to Convection technology for faster and even cooking
- Digital controls for pizza, bake, broil, toast, and defrost modes
- With a 90-minute timer and an automatic shut-off
- 200-450 degrees temperature range
- 2 racks with a free baking pan and an integrated broiling rack
- Removable crumb tray for easier cleaning
3. Calphalon 2106488 Cool Touch Countertop Oven
This particular countertop convection oven from Calphalon will make a chef out of any simple homeowner!
This brand, that was once called Commercial Aluminum Cookware, was so popular among professional and home chefs alike, changed its name to Calphalon after its revolutionary trend-setting cookware.
Today, the company is still changing many lives with kitchen appliances such as this convection oven that many, from a professional to a clueless homeowner will love with its roomy, contemporary-styled countertop design and foolproof preset settings.
Using its powerful Quartz Heat Technology, this oven works even harder than your typical oven with conventional tube heating element, to cook food faster with 40% more heat.
Moreover, its cool touch exterior keeps the outside of your oven up to 75% cooler, making it safe around children, as well.
If you are new to convection ovens, you will love its 12 preset cooking function such Toast, Bagel, Bake, Pizza, Roast, Broil, Cookies, Reheat, Dehydrate, as well as Keep Warm, Defrost, and bread-proof.
An added treat is its unique Step Cook function with which you can program back-to-back cooking steps or functions so you can make the perfect dishes even with less supervision.
All these you can control through its intuitive high-contrast LCD screen.
This unit also comes with several accessories like trays, racks and baskets among others.
Now if you are design conscious, you will love its sleek black exterior combined with its glass doors that make for a perfect urbane look.
- Dimensions: 21.6” x 20.3” x 15.8”
- Large black interior with silver handles
- Uses Quartz Heat Technology with Turbo Convection
- Cool touch exterior
- 12 preset cooking functions
- Step Cook function for unattended cooking
- Premium glass door and interior light
- High contrast LCD screen
- Large capacity oven
- Non-stick, easy-to-clean interiors
- Also comes with baking pan, 12″ pizza pan, dehydrate basket, wire rack, and crumb tray
4. Black+Decker TO3265XSSD Extra Wide Crisp ‘N Bake Air Fry Toaster Oven
Because one of the reasons some homeowners can’t get their own ovens is the lack of ample space for it, Black+Decker here found a way to combine both space-efficiency and interior roominess in a countertop oven that is perfect for any kind of kitchen!
Also doubling as an air fryer, you can now enjoy the deep fried goodness without the excessive fat with this convection oven’s air fry function that also comes with a fryer basket!
With its wide interiors, you can cook a big batch of your favorite fries or onion rings with little to no oil and without them crowding and sticking to each other.
Additionally, it is also armed with 4 more cooking functions: Bake, Broil, Toast and Keep Warm, totaling of 5 presets, so you can make high quality quick snacks.
This model has 3 knobs with which will enable you to utilize its many functions including a timer up to 60 minutes.
Moreover, it also comes with a crumb tray so clean-up after the fun certainly won’t be a nuisance.
- Dimensions: 21.5” x 23” x 11.2”
- Large Stainless steel exterior
- Uses optimized convection technology
- Air Fry function that lets you get the deep-fried effect with little to no oil
- With 5 preset cooking functions: bake, broil, toast, Keep Warm and air fry
- Large interiors which can fit a 12-inch pizza as well as a 9”x13” pan with a handle
- With a 60-minute timer
- Includes a fryer basket, bake/broil pan, rack and an external crumb tray
5. Breville BOV900BSS Convection and Air Fry Smart OvenAir
The thing with ovens is that some people think getting one would be bothersome because: one is its size and second, the increase in electricity bills. Others get numerous stand-alone kitchen equipment and end unconsciously balloon up their power consumption.
Fortunately, there are practical countertop convection ovens that don’t only save space but also do more than just bake like this Breville’s convection and air fry smart oven!
Air fry, bake, dehydrate, heat up leftovers, roast, or slow cook; the possibilities are endless with its versatile 13 cooking preset functions.
Combine these fun presets with its large,1 cubic feet interior and you can do just about anything even with one batch only.
You will find that some other kitchen equipment will be of no use, as this baby utilizes 2-speed convection fans for you to customize the heat according to the food you are cooking, while its Element IQ 6 Independent quartz heating elements cleverly move the heat around, reducing cooking time up to 30% .
Furthermore, its integrated interior light lets you track the progress of your meal while its LCD screen makes temperature and time control infallible.
All this can be found encased in a professional-looking brushed stainless steel with a 2-year warranty for your peace of mind.
- Dimensions: 18.5” x 26” x 17”
- Roomy Brushed stainless steel exterior
- Large 1 cubic feet interior
- Uses 2-speed convection fans (Super and Regular)
- With 13 preset cooking functions to choose from (Toast, Bagel, Broil, Bake, Roast, Warm, Pizza, Proof, Air fry, Reheat, Cookies, Slow Cook, and Dehydrate.)
- Fail-safe LCD screen and control panel
- With integrated interior lights
- Its super Convection function reduces cooking time by 30%
- Powered by 110-120V
6. Convection Works Hi-Q Intelligent Large Countertop Oven With Rotisserie
If you are looking for a Teflon-free oven that doesn’t have the tendency to release toxic fumes with high temperature, you will love this multitasker by Convection Works. Now you can bake, heat and cook without any worries, not to mention, this countertop oven is packed with many features that ensure convenience as well as ease of use.
First off, are its very user-friendly functions and accessories. Whether you’re a seasoned chef or a home cook, you will surely click with your new oven as this unit has dials for time and temperature controls, interior light and a big backlit LCD screen where you can choose from its 10 intelligent presets according to what you’re cooking up for the day.
Though not as large capacity as some of the models reviewed here, for relatively large cooking, this convection oven will still serve you good seeing as it’s still capable of taking up to 9 slices of bread or a large 12” Pizza, which is more than most models in the market.
Its rotisserie function lets you roast small to medium-sized poultry with included rotisserie spit and rods!
Beginner-friendly, it is also armed with many safety features such as intelligently designed back bump out, insulated door that retains all the heat inside instead of heating up your kitchen, and specially designed back bumpers so your oven is rightly distanced from the wall, maximizing air intake and flow.
With amazing accessories included like temperature-resistant silicone potholders, bamboo cutting board, rack, handles, rotisserie spit and rods and crumb tray, you won’t need anything anymore as it comes ever so ready to use.
- Outer dimensions: 20.6” x 17.3” x 13.1” (inner: 14.1” x 14.6” x 10.6”)
- Silver-colored exterior (also available in black)
- Completely Teflon-free with zero non-stick coatings
- Large interior that can fit 9 slices of bread, a whole chicken or turkey or a 12-inch pizza
- 10 preset cooking functions available for use
- With a rotisserie option along with a spit and rod included
- Large backlit LCD screen and dials for time and temperature control
- With an interior light and on/off button
- Easy-to-view rack height level recommendations on the glass door
- With a Convection mode button to increase cooking time by 30%
- Uses 4 heating elements
- Insulated door, back bump out and back bumpers for a heat-free and secured kitchen while cooking
- Also includes temperature-resistant silicone potholders, bamboo cutting board, rack, handles, rotisserie spit and rods and crumb tray, and a manual for ease of use
7. Luby Large Convection Toaster Oven Countertop
If you are the on-the-go type of person who lives a busy lifestyle but still aims to impress with your specialty food, this large toaster countertop oven by Luby will surely check all your boxes!
This beast’s enormous interiors can fit a 14-inch pizza or a 20-lb turkey as well as 24-cup muffin trays so you won’t even need to repeatedly cook in batches anymore.
Aside from being ultra-large, it also has 4 rack positions and adjustable 60-minute timer and temperature controls so you can customize your settings from its time down to the height of your racks.
But what’s even more amazing is it has separate controls for upper and lower racks so you can actually cook two different foods at the same time! Not so bad for a busy bee, right?
Optimized by 4 heating tubes, you can successfully cook even the toughest meat minus the long waiting hours and with its timer and automatic-shut off, you can even do other chores while waiting without any worry of overcooking and overheating.
It doesn’t hurt that it also comes with an elegant-looking French double doors that will also prettify your kitchen while making it more functional while saving on counter space.
- Dimensions: 22.04” x 16.14” x 14.37”
- Large capacity can fit 14” pizza, 20-lb turkey, family-sized cake or a 24-cup muffin trays
- Adjustable rack with 4 different height levels
- French double doors
- With separate time and temperature controls for upper and lower racks
- Uses 4 heating tubes for shorter cooking time
- Adjustable 60-minute timer with a bell and an automatic shut-off after
- Knobs with clear marking lines so you can clearly see their directions
Gone are the days of stacking up piles of different kitchen equipment that are rarely used because with the right convection countertop oven, you won’t really need so many of those appliances anymore. By choosing a multitasking large countertop oven like the ones above, you can easily enjoy and impress with specialty foods meant for big occasions every single day of your life without the hassle and waiting time, making these such great investments.