How Do You Define the Perfect Propane Gas Fire Pit Table?
According to some; “When it has a high BTU (British Thermal Unit).”
Fire pit tables are steadily gaining popularity in many households as sources of warmth outdoors among other benefits. Depending on your location and how cold it gets, you might want to be very specific with the kind of fire pit table you need – going for a higher or the highest BTU fire pit table you can find.
BTU is the measurement of the amount of heat your burner can generate. Thus, if the fire pit table has a high capacity for BTU, it is handy in warming up the place.
Some sources say that a BTU of 30,000 is good enough to keep you warm but not enough to extend the feeling to those a few inches away from the fire. Therefore, a fire pit of 50,000 BTU and more is more ideal.
Below is an excellent roundup of some of the best fire pit tables in the market with some of the highest BTU ratings combined with functionality and aesthetics to ensure you get complete value for your money.
Review of the Best Fire Pit Tables with the Highest BTU Rating
1. Bali Outdoors 42 Inch 60,000 BTU Rectangular Gas Fire Pit
This all-weather aluminum made 60,000 BTU fire pit table from Bali Outdoors guarantees a relaxing heat in your backyard, patio, garden, poolside, and the likes.
With a 42-inch dimension, you can also use this as a spacious full-service table if not in use because it comes with a lid to cover the burner bowl.
Further, this would also make for a perfect centerpiece for your outdoor area because of its overall neat classic design comprising of wicker design base that houses the propane tank and ceramic tiled tabletop that are removable, allowing you to use both sides’ colors alternately.
The package does not include a wind guard, though, so you might want to buy one separately to protect the flame from the breeze.
- 15lbs blue crystal fire glass that enhances the flame effect and conceals the burner bowl.
- A massive tabletop, including the burner bowl area covered by the lid when not in use.
- The tile slate tabletop features separate removable ceramic tiles.
- Classic wicker design for the base that beautifully hides the propane tank inside.
- It has a heat output of up to 60,000 BTU controlled by the control knob.
- Constructed from weather resistant durable aluminum with wicker base and natural slate top.
- The burner bowl is made of stainless steel for guaranteed lasting use.
- Table dimension of 42 x 24 x 24.3 inches and a weight of 77.5lbs.
- Works with liquid propane and is not convertible to natural gas use.
- It has a piezo-type ignition.
- The package includes the rectangular fire pit table, hose regulator valve set, 15lbs blue fire glass, 28 pieces bolt hardware, and the instructional manual.
Generally, most customers were pleased with this fire pit table primarily because of its high BTU capacity that sufficiently warms up a more expansive space outdoor. This fire pit’s removable tiles feature also amazed many because it allows them to change the tabletop’s appearance whenever they want.
2. Outdoor Great Room Uptown Crystal High BTU Fire Pit Table
The Outdoor GreatRoom Company’s Uptown Crystal fire pit table is probably one of the most uniquely designed and highest BTU rated fire pit tables you can find.
It has multi-level granite tiles and a supercast top, making the rectangular burner look embossed.
It has pull out storage for the gas tank and comes complete with a natural gas conversion kit and it’s therefore compatible with both propane and natural gas.
The Outdoor GreatRoom fire pit table is guaranteed to keep you sufficiently warm during your colder days and nights with its heat output of up to a whooping 88,000 BTU.
- Exquisite multi-level tabletop design.
- Free 16lbs diamond colored fire glass.
- It comes with a natural gas conversion kit.
- The unit dimension is 64.5 x 48.25 x 23.75 inches, and it weighs 428 lbs.
- The crystal fire burner measures 12 x 24 inches.
- Long lasting with a brown stucco base, while the tabletop is brown supercast concrete.
- Propane (liquefied petroleum)-ready.
- Heat output is 88,000 BTU.
- It uses a push-button igniter.
- It has a rectangular table with a propane tank storage.
The 88,000 BTU is indeed the top characteristic of this fire table, and customers who bought this were pleased about it. It delivered as promised; a very comfortable and relaxing warmth and ambiance, perfect for hanging out outside with the family and friends even in colder weather. Another attraction of this table was its multi-level ceramic tiles tabletop, which customers find extraordinarily beautiful.
3. Oriflamme 45″ Giallo Fiorito Gas Fire Table
Perhaps you are a person who always wants exclusivity in furniture. In that case, this octagon fire pit table from Oriflamme will suit you just fine.
With its 22-inch diameter burner, you will feel like you are in front of a burning bonfire.
The uniquely shaped octagon tabletop is made of granite that screams elegance, making it a great outdoor centerpiece for your gazebo, patio, or backyard.
For a more relaxing and alluring flame reflection, the package includes urban fire glass.
A beautiful powder-coated lid is also provided to complement the granite tabletop when the burner is not in use and transform the table into a more spacious one.
One of the best things about this creation is the more extended burning capacity due to the dual tank system. Meaning, the burning time of 66,000 BTU can last up to 16 to 18 hours in a high setting.
- Octagon-shaped fire pit table with Giallo Fiorito granite tabletop.
- A 22-inch in diameter elegant burner
- A dual tank system for a longer burning time.
- A mixture of urban fire glass: black reflective, copper, and gold reflective.
- An Oriflamme powder-coated steel cover lid.
- A control knob to set the heat and flame from low to high and vise versa anytime.
- Includes a specialized tool for lifting the burner safely and quickly.
- Unit dimension is 45 x 45 x 19 inches.
- The unit weight is 250lbs.
- Heat output is up to 64,000 BTU.
- It can work with two standard 20 lbs gas tanks because of its dual tank system.
- The base, lid, and ring around the burner are all powder-coated to resist rusting.
Customers who bought this fire pit table were very much satisfied because of a BTU as high as 64,000 in addition to its very gorgeous look. Sitting around the octagon shape is such a relaxing feeling because of the warmth the flames produce and the sight it displays.
4. Outdoor GreatRoom Naples Chat Height Gas Fire Pit Coffee Table
What sets this fire pit table apart from others in the market is its burner bowl location which is designed to be on one side of the table, most likely to give space for more drinks and plates on the other side without needing to wait for the burner bowl to be unused and covered.
The burner bowl is made of high quality stainless steel and can produce up to 60,000 BTUs.
With a tempered Diamond colored glass for a tabletop, your eyes will be mesmerized by the playful reflection of flames, which you can control thru a control knob. Ignition, on the other hand, is made easy by the push-button igniter.
- 20-inch crystal fire burner with 10lbs highly reflective glass fire glass.
- Resin wicker frame in an aluminum frame that resists corrosion.
- 48×36-inch black tempered glass tabletop.
- Black glass cover lid for the crystal fire burner.
- Adjustable flames via control knob.
- A rectangular table is measuring 22 x 36 x 48 inches with a weight of 105lbs.
- With a heat output of 60,000 BTU.
- Liquefied Petroleum propane-ready and includes natural gas conversion kit.
- A base made of Balsam Colored Outdoor Rated Resin Wicker and black tempered glass for the tabletop.
- Comes with a glass burner cover.
- It has a push-button igniter.
- It is UL-listed that guarantees quality and safety.
Many customers attest to the warming efficiency of this fire pit table. With the 60,000 BTU as advertised, they felt the warming effect in the outdoor area where they put it in. Additionally, they were happy that they could use a considerable part of the fire pit table, even when the burner is burning.
5. Oriflamme Outdoor Savanna Stone Gas Fire Pit Table
This fire pit coffee table can be your go-to option if you are looking for both industrial and old-fashioned central furniture for your outdoor living space.
It is the height of a standard coffee table, so you can enjoy drinks and cocktails with your loved ones in front of relaxing warmth from the fire pit.
Further this fire pit table works with propane for up to 75,000 BTU but higher when used with natural gas as it can produce a heat output of 90,000 BTU.
The table also has a convenient built-in bottle opener; thus, you don’t have to leave your spot when you want another bottle of drink.
Like most gas fire pit tables, it has hidden storage space for the gas tank, that ensures the table’s fluid aesthetic is not interfered with.
- The entire radius of the burner bowl burns for a warmer and eye-pleasing effect.
- A mixture of platinum, copper, and bronze reflective fire glass.
- A powder-coated lid to protect the burner plus a built-in bottle opener.
- Hidden storage for the propane tank.
- Impressive industrial-look rich brown texture finish.
- It is a very sturdy and durable quartz-concrete mixture construction.
- The unit dimension is 38 x 38 20 inches and weighs 175 lbs.
- It works with a 20lbs standard propane tank.
- It has the standard coffee table height of 213/4 inches.
- It produces heat of up to 75,000 BTU on propane and 90,000 BTU on natural gas.
- It has a stainless steel burner for optimum heating and durability.
Customers find this fire table from Oriflamme as dual-purpose because it is propane-ready and can also work with natural gas using the conversion kit provided. Customers who bought this were happy to know that they have gas options to choose from.
5. Eliphonic 50,000 BTU Outdoor Propane Fire Pit Table
Low maintenance is one of the top advantages of concrete fire pit tables as well as their durability. You don’t have to apply sealants occasionally and other regular upkeep since concrete does not fade or discolor due to outdoor elements. A simple wash with soap and other mild water solution will do the trick. On the other hand, the design of the base is usually limited.
The Eliphonic fire table features a solid low profile design that sits directly on the floor.
It has a long narrow burner that spouts flames when ignited through the hidden knob. Its heat output is up to 50,000 BTU, which is perfect for meeting comfortable warming needs.
Since features a low profile construction with no room for storage, the gas tank is located outside the fire table. The tank storage can also be a side table sold separately from the unit if you wish to stylishly and conveniently conceal your gas tank.
- Long, low profile design
- Tank is not concealed within the unit
- Flame size is controllable via control knob.
- It comes with 13lbs of lava rocks.
- The product dimension is 56 x 28 x 12 inches and has a net weight of 48kg.
- Has a heat output of 50,000BTU
- The fire bowl measures 36 x 9 inches.
- The gas tank is positioned outside, and tank storage can be purchased separately.
- It is a rectangular table in a brown concrete finish.
A majority of customers who bought this this concrete fire table loved its heat output and the fact that it’s not high maintenance. As mentioned above, concrete does not need sealants, covering, and the likes. Therefore they do not have to worry about the fire pit table becoming less attractive for expensive furniture. On the other hand, some customers did not like that the gas tank is positioned outside the table because it required them to buy the storage table.
6. Outland Living Series 403-Espresso Brown Fire Table
With the 50,000-heat output of this popular espresso brown fire table from Outland Living, you can enjoy a relaxing warmth and cozy atmosphere right outside your home. What’s more, you are also guaranteed an attracting lounging area because the table is aesthetically pleasing.
Features a push button spark ignition system and hidden storage for a 20lb propane tank is very easy to access; thus, this table is very convenient to use.
- A weather-resistant Ultraviolet Light High-Density Polyethylene wicker for long lasting use of the table.
- Black tempered glass tabletop for fantastic flame reflection.
- Powder-coated aluminum construction for durability.
- Chrome control knob that guarantees smoke-free and adjustable flame height.
- Free 15.5lbs decorative arctic ice glass rocks.
- The unit dimension is 44 x 32 x 24 inches with a weight of 96 lbs.
- It has an automatic type of ignition.
- The stainless steel burner handles a heat output of 50,000 BTU.
- It works with standard 20lbs. Propane is discreetly stored under the fire table.
Customers were satisfied with their purchase of this product, from heat production to durability. It’s said to be really attractive and perfect for enhancing the overall look of an outdoor living space. Some customers however felt that the fire table could have come with a burner cover. You can still purchase it separately though.
7. Tacklife Outdoor Companion 50,000 BTU Gas Fire Pit Table
If you are looking for a compact table but with high heat output, you may want to consider this Espresso brown fire table from Tacklife.
With the 28-inch size, it would not take a significant space but can still be the best accent in your outdoor living area.
Inside the table is the storage for your propane tank. The stainless steel burner can maintain heat of up to 50,000 BTU, guaranteeing that you and loved ones will enjoy the relaxing warmth and view of the flames dancing on top of the included lava stones.
If you’re not use the burner, this table can transform into a coffee table when you place the lid on. It is steel construction with wicker design, thus guaranteeing long lasting usage.
- A compact table that does not take so much space.
- Volcanic stones to enhance the flame reflection and to cover the burner while in use.
- A cover lid that transforms the fire pit table into a full-service table for a great dining experience.
- 50,000 BTU of ash and smoke-free combustion.
- Easy to move.
- The unit dimension is 28 x 28 x 25 inches and weighs 55 pounds only.
- It is made of steel panel in wicker design in antique copper art finishes.
- The fire burner is made of stainless steel, while the tabletop is made of metal in a rustproof black finish.
A relatively smaller fire table with high BTU heating output made the customers who bought this satisfied. Imagine, some of them have limited outdoor space, but still, they could warm up the area without occupying so much of their floor area.
9. Bali Outdoors 50,000 BTU Square Fire Table
This Bali Outdoors fire pit table is a 28-inch all-steel construction that is weather-resistant, thus a perfect centerpiece to your garden, patio, or deck.
Its stainless steel burner can burn off up to 50,000BTU.
Given this heat output and a set of blue fire glass to conceal the burner, you are assured of a relaxing view of the dancing flame and a comfortable, warm ambiance.
- Compact design
- A cover lid to transform the tabletop into a full table service.
- The 28-inch construction hides the gas tank under the table.
- 15lbs blue glass rock for beautiful flame reflection.
- A classic design in the brown faux finish.
- It has a heat output of 50,000 BTU.
- Table dimension is 28 x 28 x 25, weighing 43lbs.
- Equipped with a push-button-spark Piezo ignition system.
- It is an all-steel construction for durability under any weather.
Customers were satisfied with its heat output. Further, users loved its sleek elegance, perfect for those smaller of spaces. Overall this is said to deliver just as advertised.
10. Endless Summer Outdoor Propane Gas Fire Pit
Endless Summer gives you a feeling of endless summer during cold seasons with this 30-inch fire pit table capable of burning up to 50,000 BTU.
The white fire glass will provide you with a pleasant view of crystals burning on dancing flames. Given the size, this fire pit table is a real space saver and, at the same time, a great fire pit.
This table can also be an ideal coffee table at your patio or garden when not used by putting on the included cover on top of the burner.
- Easy-to-assemble construction with a PVC vinyl cover to protect the burner when not in use.
- 12 lbs of white fire glass to cover the burning burner and provides exquisite flame reflections.
- The unit dimension is 32 x 32 x 10 inches with a weight of 80 lbs.
- The base is made of steel with sleek side panels that conceal the propane tank.
- The Tabletop has a square black steel burner.
- It comes with a safety valve and piezo ignition.
- It has a 50,000 BTU heat output.
This fire table received positive reviews from customers mainly because of its striking good aesthetics alongside sufficient heat output.
If you’re not sure about the type of fire pit table and its effectiveness in relation to your outdoor area, then go for a higher BTU because you can always adjust the heat and the flame height to lower or higher, depending on what you need.