One of the most popular bathroom faucet types, centerset bathroom sink faucets are perfect for bathrooms with limited counter space.
Today, more and more homeowners are departing from the notion of a bathroom as being just utilitarian. Dressing up bathrooms up just like they do other parts of the home like the bedroom is now common. From colorful wall colors, tiles and floorings to aesthetically pleasing lighting units, cabinets, mirrors and sinks, the market is plentiful with bathroom fixtures that are not only functional with more and more convenient features, but decorative as well.
Therefore, all these bath fixtures considered, the sink faucet may seem small and insignificant but it actually contributes hugely to your bathroom’s overall aesthetics and ambiance.
The centerset bathroom sink faucet is loved by many.
So, what do you get from a centerset faucet and how does it differ with the other types of faucets out there?
A centerset faucet is the kind that comes with the spout and the handle(s) one one base plate.
Unlike the widespread faucet, these elements come together usually in a deck plate with 4 inches of space in between, so everything comes in one unit only, which makes the centerset faucet very compact and space- saving.
It is ideal for basins with 3 holes, so it is also important to know the details and specifications of your sink before getting a faucet.
Moreover, if you live in a studio type of an apartment or have a small bathroom countertop, you’ll surely benefit from getting a centerset faucet as it’s also ideal for smaller sizes of sinks or basins and will save you from the hassle of a fussy installation.
Instead of fidgeting with many different components and trying to put everything together like a puzzle, all you’ll have to do is install this one unit and you’re good to go.
Your faucet is the hardest worker in your bathroom. It endures daily wear from your hurried morning routine to daily night cleansing, so it is important that you choose a faucet that’s made from durable materials that you’re sure will not wear and will last you for years to come.
Of course, aside from its performance, a faucet’s physical appearance is one of the things that homeowners consider first and foremost in choosing one.
A centerset faucet’s three parts in one unit usually lends an air of old-worldly glamour to a bathroom, especially those elegantly ornamented ones.
But with most companies diving deeper into discovering more home trends, whatever your taste is, from minimalistic, classic or artsy, there’s surely an array of designs for you to pick from.
The choices are endless and can be really overwhelming, so we have compiled below a roundup review of some of the best and highly-rated centerset faucets in the market that have become such household favorites.
Review of the Best Centerset Bathroom Sink Faucets
1. Parlos 2 Handles Waterfall Bathroom Faucet With Pop-up Drain
While some homeowners are dying to try something new and spruce up their bathrooms for a breath of fresh air, there is sometimes some hesitation to instantly dive into a new bold interior if you’re just starting out with designing your bathroom.
If you’re one of those people who want to add an element of modernity to your bathroom without really breaking up with the classic look, this centerset faucet made by Parlos would make for a great fit.
The combination of its unusually beautiful design and a classic brushed nickel finish is one the many reasons why this is such a crowd favorite.
Its wide and flat mouth lends a little contemporary look to an already classic appearance along with the neat curves of its handle and spout.
More than its sophisticated build, it is also crafted from the best materials that are made to withstand wear and tear, from your bathroom’s high temperature to the occasional water splashes because its brush nickel finish is tarnish, scratch and corrosion-resistant so you can rest easy knowing you are getting a keeper with this model from Parlos.
- Made for sinks with 3 holes. Hole sizes are 20mm/0.79inch
- 2 smooth lever handles for easy flow and temperature control with 4 inches of spaces in between.
- Brush nickel finish that fits with most bathroom fixtures. Also comes in Oil-Rubbed Bronze and Brushed Gold finishes.
- Tarnish, scratch and corrosion-resistant metal construction
- It comes with matching finish metal pop-up drain and water supply hose
- Installation: Mounted surface
2. Phiestina 4 Inch 2 Handle Centerset Lead-Free Bathroom Faucet
Do you know that drinking water with or being exposed to lead can result to a cardiovascular disease, increase in blood pressure, and even an incidence of hypertension? As some illnesses can be caught through drinking water, you may want to check up on the quality of your faucet.
With that health hazard in mind, Phiestina offers a centerset bathroom sink faucet which offers peace of mind.
This 2- handle centerset faucet is made from low lead brass material that ensures that every time you turn the faucet on, you’re getting no less than safe water flowing through this unit. With its Water Self-clean system, you can rest easy knowing that you’re in good hands.
Corrosion and rust-proof, this model can withstand the moist environment inside your bathroom without losing its polished look.
Whatever designs your bathroom comes in, a jet black matte faucet is always welcome and will add an unbelievably upscale look to any bathroom sink it graces into. Moreover, it also comes with a pop up drain that’s equally amazing with its draining prowess.
As opposed to a traditional lift road drain, you can just simply press the little black circle and drain all the water away.
This centerset designed faucet also comes with high density, rust-proof nylon tubes and built-in strainer and copper drain. It can also catch debris, hair strands, rings and jewelries. Made to be removed ever so easily, you can remove it in just a snap for disposal.
- Low lead brass
- For 3-hole basins
- Deck thickness: 0.79-1.18″
- Hole Size Requirement:32mm-35mm
- Matte black design but also comes in Brushed Gold
- Water self-clean system
- Resistance to thermal shock
- Corrosion- and rust-proof
- With a pop up drain that is made from copper
- Built-in strainer
- Leak-proof silicon seal
- Comes with high-density nylon tubes
3. Delta Faucet Windemere Centerset Bathroom Faucet
Transforming everyday lives and making it a little more whimsical and magical as the company’s main foundation, it can certainly be reflected through their nostalgic designs such as this Windmere centerset bathroom faucet.
Whimsical and timeless are the words that best describe this stunner.
With its graceful and gentle curves embracing the whole of this unit, it certainly looks like it came straight from a period movie setting and even the plainest bathroom will be transformed single-handedly by this beauty.
But its aesthetic is not the only thing that can be called timeless, but its quality, as well.
Its polished brass material offers a faucet that is built to last a lifetime.
Furthermore, this impressive unit is claimed to use 20 percent less water than the industry standard, so you’ll be saving a little bit more coin every time you use this beauty.
Additionally, it also comes with a pop up drain so you’ll never have to touch icky wastes anymore because of the drain’s easy to drain and remove design. With its mouth pointing directly downwards, you’ll never have to suffer getting wet every time you use the sink for a quick wash, anymore.
- Size: 5.00 x 10.00 x 10.00 inches
- A glossy chrome finish. Other colors include; Oil-Rubbed Bronze,Polished Brass, Stainless Steel and Brass
- Corrosion- and rust-proof material
- Deck mounted installation for 3-hole basins with 4 inches spaces in between
- 1.2 gallons per minute flow rate
- WaterSense certified so it uses 20% less water
- Also includes a coordinating pop up drain assembly
- ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act ) compliant
4. Peerless Centerset Bathroom Faucet
If you are one who prefers their interiors without light, easy, without fuss, and just straightforward, this Peerless centerset bathroom faucet was made for you.
With its perfectly compact design that comprises a rounded spout and a single handle on top, this unit is ideal for smaller basins that usually come with studio type apartments.
Its chrome finish provides a neat and professional look to your bathroom, but it is also available in brushed nickel if chrome isn’t your preference.
Both colors are great for complementing almost all kinds of bathroom fixtures, may it be modern or old- school, so you won’t have any problems with design flexibility.
Moreover, the faucet is non- corrosive, as well so you’re not only getting a new faucet but an investment too.
Included in the package is a pop up drain for free. You can clean and clear your bathroom sink in just a snap by simply pressing the pop up drain to be able to get rid of the water in the sink. It’s also easily removable in case you need to do some cleaning.
Being an ADA compliant, this centersink faucet is made with disadvantaged people in mind. Also, WaterSense certified, this Peerless faucet uses 20% less water than the industry standard type so you are saving every time you use this model.
The cherry on top of the cake is this unit is also backed by Perrless lifetime limited warranty for your peace of mind.
- Designed to fit 3-hole, 4-inches centerset configurations
- Glossy chrome finish
- Comes with a coordinating pop up drain assembly
- With a single raised handle
- Minimum clearance to backsplash
- WaterSense certified
- ADA compliant
5. Delta Faucet Lahara Gold Bathroom Faucet
Your bathroom can also be considered a sanctuary where you get done your most private tasks. It’s where you can lock yourself up and away from the world and where you unwind every night after a whole day’s work. So dressing it up certainly won’t hurt. Thus, what’s a better way to dress up your most intimate place in the house than getting a gold bathroom fixture?
You’ll certainly feel a little bit more luxurious and fancy every time you turn the faucet on with Delta’s gold bathroom faucet from its Lahara faucet line.
Its sturdy brass material that’s touched with a stunning Champagne Bronze finish will transform your bathroom into a million- dollar one because it is not only impressively golden, but with a sheen that’s just right to make it look more expensive than it really is.
Moreover, Delta makes a display of its continuous development of their products with their very own patented design which is the Diamond Seal Technology that effectively reduce leak points and helps your faucet to last twice as long as the industry standard, making this unit not only an affordable luxurious fixture but also a practical investment as well.
Along with this function is also the Diamond seal valve which features a diamond embedded ceramic disc that eliminates wear on seals without requiring any lubricants.
- Designed to fit 3-hole, 4-in. centerset configurations
- Made from brass material with a classy Champagne Bronze finish. Venetian Bronze, Stainless and Chrome models are also available
- 2 handles and one spout
- Patented Diamond Seal Technology
- Diamond Valve that reduces leaks and guarantees the faucet’s long life
- InnoFlex PEX one-piece supply lines and a pop up drain included with the package
- WaterSense certified
6. Wowow Single Handle Centerset Bathroom Sink Faucet With Temperature Control
Having a nice and presentable bathroom and powder area doesn’t have to break the bank. If you’re looking for a sophisticated but muted statement for your bathroom, this Wowow single handle centerset faucet will surely wow your bathroom.
Aside from its professional look made possible by its brushed nickel finished metal, it is also perfectly compact and just perfect for a small sink area.
More amazing is its BS aerator that saves 50% water along with its anti-splatter, which can be taken down directly with your hands to clean.
It has anti-corrosion properties and comes with a pop up drain which you can press to clear out the sink in no time.
Temperature control will never be a problem as its single handle has a smooth 90 degree rotation so you have full control of the water’s flow.
In short, this seemingly small and compact centerset faucet is certainly a practical investment.
- Anti-corrosion and fingerprint-free brushed nickel finish. Other colors available as well including Chrome and Oil-Bronze
- For 3-hole basins with 4” spaces in between
- Lead-free zinc alloy material
- Comes with lift rod and pop up stopper or drain
- ABS aerator saves 50% water and anti-splatter
- High Quality ABS Nozzle
- Single handle with temperature control
- Comes with everything you will need for an easy DIY installation
7. Kingston Brass KB601PX Restoration 4- Inch Centerset Lavatory Faucet
Spoil your powder room a little with a pretty centerset faucet like this one from the Kingston Brass Store.
Its 2 handles with chicly-curved column-like design look truly charming along with the porcelain cross knobs that look like little flowers will surely add an air of gentle sophistication to your bath area.
Further, its duraseal waterless cartridge also makes sure that you are getting an even flow along with its solid brass construction that doesn’t only blend in so well with the rest of your bathroom but also stays looking like new even after years of use.
- For 3-hole basins with 4 inches of space in between
- Solid brass construction with chrome finish. Other neat finishes are also available
- Two handles and a faucet spout
- Duraseal washerless cartridge
- 60 PSI flow rate
- Porcelain Cross Handles
8. Pfister LF-M42- YPYY Ashfield Single Control 4” Centerset Bathroom Faucet
Needing a whimsical bathroom faucet that is reminiscent of the countryside life with its water pumps and farmhouses? Now you can get closer to that need with Pfister’s Ashfield single control centerset bathroom faucet.
This rustic centerset faucet comes with a Tuscan bronze body, a trough- like mouth and a gently curved single handle that looks like a water pump from a fairytale book.
Moreover, it also comes with the brand’s very own Pforever Seal which effectively eliminates all issues regarding water leaks.
This model is easy to maintain as it is a easy to install. Not requiring much other than a damp cloth for cleaning, this is that one beauty that will be with you for many years to come and will easily be the focal point of your praise worthy bathroom.
- Adaptable and compatible with 1- or 2-hole installation
- With a unique Tuscan Bronze finish. More color options are also available
- Single handle in the design of a water pump
- Pforever seal technology with ceramic disc valves that prevent leakage
- Includes a cartridge and an optional decorative deck plate
- Also comes with a single post mounting ring
- WaterSense certified
9. Homevacious Brass Bathroom Faucet with Temperature Control
Transform your bathroom into a vivaciously lively space with a unique piece such as this Homevacious centerset faucet.
Its artsy geometrical design can make any bathroom look like a sophisticated new-age interior and with its amazing heavy duty lead-free solid brass material construction, you are not only beautifying your bathroom but also ensuring your safety for the long term.
Furthermore, you will never have a hard time with flow and temperature control because its handles can be operated as smoothly as its easy installation.
Included with this practical piece is an easy-to-use pop up drain assembly, 2 pcs standard G3/8″ supply line, deck plate and a mounting hardware.
Finished with a striking shiny chrome coat, it will fit in with most of your bathroom fixtures.
- For 3-hole basins
- Lead-free solid brass with chrome finish. However, in addition to chrome it’s also available in a wide selection of other color choices
- 1 handle with hot and cold water control
- Also comes with pop up drain assembly, 2 pieces standard G3/8″ water supply line, deck plate and mounting kit
10. Kingston Centerset Bathroom Faucet
Something that’s as small as a faucet can change the tone and ambiance of a whole bathroom. And with a centerset faucet like this Kingston brass faucet here, you wouldn’t even need a centerpiece because this unit is a work of art in itself.
With its Victorian-style spout and elegant curves along with its Chrome and Polished Brass finish, it looks just like an heirloom that has been passed on.
This centerset faucet would be perfect in guests’ bathrooms if you want to wow the visitors and give a 5-star experience.
Furthermore, this model also features practical functions such as washerless cartridge system that effectively controls even water flow and a pop up drain for easy clean-up.
- For basins with 3 holes
- Chrome/Polished Brass color finish. You can also get it in other finishes as well
- Two handles that’s 4″ apart centerset faucet
- 3-5/8″ Spout Clearance
- Durable Washerless Cartridge
- 1.2 GPM/4.5 LPM flow rate
A faucet’s power shouldn’t be underestimated. Aside from its ability to change the whole ambiance and style of a bathroom, it is also expected to last for a lifetime, so choosing one for your home is a crucial affair. Unlike before, we now have a wider array of choices for every bathroom design and style, like the ones above.