This post may contain affiliate links. We earn commissions if you buy through these links.
There’s nothing elegant or appealing about a bathroom that doesn’t have the right lighting. And given the sheer number of options available in the market today, there’s really no reason why you should have a dull, boring bathroom area whereas, something as simple as a bathroom vanity light with a touch of say, brushed nickel finish, chrome, gold, and so on, has the potential to immensely transform the overall look of your bathroom.
Unassuming and often overlooked, bathroom vanity lights are important fixtures and therefore selecting the right one for your bathroom is as essential as picking the right tiles, exhaust fan, wall mirrors or hanging shower curtains.
Whether it’s adding a refined cosmopolitan aesthetic to your guest bathroom or complementing your master bedroom with a contemporary or antique touch, vanity lighting is a critical part of your home’s ambiance and functionality which you can’t afford to ignore.
Brushed nickel bathroom vanity lights and other fixtures are widely used due to the fact that they are relatively easy to match with existing home decor and fixtures, have a modern, warm undertone, are easy to maintain and clean and most importantly are extremely durable.
Brushed nickel bathroom fixtures can maintain the sheen finish for years before they ever need replacement and the best part is, they are relatively inexpensive and come in a wide range of prices to fit most budgets.
This guide will explore no less than fifteen high standard and brushed nickel bathroom lights that will suit different indoor styles so if you’re in the market for such a fixture, then this guide is for you.
Additionally, at the end of this review, we’ve added some useful tips that will help you make an informed decision when choosing the perfect lighting for your modern or contemporary bathroom.
Reviews of the Best Brushed Nickel Bathroom Vanity Lights
1. Kira Home Armada 5-Light Modern Vanity Bathroom Light with Brushed Nickel Finish
Ideal for adding style and sophistication to your bathroom, living room, bedroom, vanity or powder room, the Kira Home Amanda 5-Light Modern Vanity Light features a brushed nickel finish and white frosted glass shades that blend well with your modern or classic bathroom layout.
Backed by 1-year product warranty, this bathroom light is UL listed meaning safe to use in the damp bathroom environment.
Features of the Kira Home Amanda 5-Light Modern Vanity Light
- UL listed: these vanity light by Kira Home is tested and UL listed for use in damp conditions.
- Brushed nickel finish: if you’re looking to add some touch to your modern bathroom with some touch of brushed nickel finish, then this fixture fits the bill.
- Hardwired 5-light system: depending on your choice, the lighting system can consist of either LED, CFL or 60W incandescent bulbs which are sold separately.
- Frosted glass shades: the frosted glass shades are not only beautiful but they also aid in blocking too much light from illuminating your bathroom. These glass shades can be installed facing upwards or downwards depending on your lighting demands.
- Extremely bright and therefore ideal for those who want a lot of lighting, ideal for shaving and makeup.
- This vanity light is compatible with incandescent, LED and CFL bulbs.
- Dimmer compatible but you’ll have to get the kit separately (bulbs and dimmer switch)
- The frosted glass shades can be mounted facing upwards or downwards to offer the right illumination.
- The bulbs are not included in the package.
Most online customers who’ve bought and installed the Kira Home Amanda 5-Light Modern Vanity Light have appreciated the beauty of the fixture and how sufficiently it illuminates their rooms.
The unit is said to be very elegant and very bright given that there are 5 bulbs with 40- 60W each. The fact that the unit is dimmable with the right kit is a thoughtful bonus feature by the manufacturer that is useful when users don’t need too much lighting.
2. Effimero Brushed Nickel Finish Bathroom Vanity Light
The Effimero 4 Light Bathroom Vanity Light is farmhouse-inspired and is designed to mimic the rustic style.
These bulbs are versatile enough to be used in most room, including the bathroom.
These bulbs are equipped with transparent crystal-clear glass shades and wall sconces of different metals such as chrome, copper, satin brass, and black to add a touch of modernity to your bathroom.
Features of the Effimero 4 Light Bathroom Vanity Light
- UL listed: just like most high-standard vanity lights, the Effimero too is UL listed making it a safe for use in the moist bathroom environment. Since this vanity light is hardwired for downlight installation, it’s recommended that you hire a licensed technician to do the installation.
- Metal construction: the four lights in this vanity light are held in place by a quality metallic construction. This helps to add balance and endurance to the lighting system while still giving your bathroom a classically minimalistic tone.
- Clear glass shades: although some people might prefer translucent glass shades to prevent too much brightness, the clear glass shades are very stylish here as they add on the overall beauty of this vanity light.
- The metallic bulb holders are brushed with different metallic colors which you can choose from depending on your bathroom’s existing fixtures.
- This vanity light is compatible with dimmable bulbs and switch.
Customers who’ve bought the unit say installation is easy. The fixture itself looks great and works great so much so that a customer commented that the sellers pictures do not do any justice to the beauty of this unit.
3. Kira Home Mason 23″ 3-Light Industrial Vanity/Bathroom Light
Another high-standard bathroom vanity lights by Kira Home is the Kira Home Mason 3-Light Industrial Vanity Light, consisting of three bulbs supported by a brushed nickel finish metallic frame and housed in a seeded glass jar.
This vanity light fixture is UL listed for damp locations and is designed to use 3 LED, CFL or 60W incandescent bulbs.
Features of the Kira Home Mason 3-Light Industrial Vanity Light
- Brushed nickel finish: depending on the decorative taste of your bathroom, you can either go for vanity light with an oil-rubbed bronze finish or one with a brushed nickel finish.
- Dimmer compatible: since these bulbs are designed for the modern bathroom, Kira Home has made them dimmer compatible meaning you only need to add a dimmer switch and bulbs.
- Seeded glass jar shades: these glass shades are not entirely transparent but are rather designed with bubble-like patterns that appear like tiny water droplets. These patterns give the lights a beautiful glow that is both gorgeous and decorative.
- Very attractive light fixture
- You can use LED, CFL, or up to 60W traditional incandescent medium base bulb with this versatile unit
- These lights come in variations of triple lights and single lights.
- They’re dimmer compatible.
- These lights have a tendency of short-circuiting.
- The glass shades are very delicate.
“Pretty and inexpensive”, “Good quality fixture” “Love the seeded glass” “Great lights”, “Five Stars” ” Highly recommend”, those are just some of the descriptions used by customers to describe this product.
Overall, this vanity light fixture is said to a phenomenal unit that totally transforms the area where it’s installed. A majority of them loved the design and construction, and the elegance delivered by this bathroom vanity light fixture. The value relative to the fair price tag is also something a number of customers also appreciated.
4. Progress Lighting Calhoun Brushed Nickel Four-Light Bath Vanity Light
UL listed for damp locations, the Progress Lighting Vanity Light in brushed nickel finish is an elegant vanity light fixture that is said to complement several decor styles. The lamp is designed with 4-light lamp shades that are covered with a clear glass diffuser to give them a unique vintage profile.
This model is available in a brushed nickel finish as well as a range of other elegant options such as bronze finish and antique bronze finish.
Features of the Progress Lighting Bath and Vanity Lamp
- Thick glass shades: the four stunning glass shades used to cover the lights are constructed with a classic handmade appearance then held securely by mechanical latches that give it a vintage touch.
- Nickel brushed rectangular backplate: the backplate together with the arms that extend to hold the bulb sources are brushed with a beautiful nickel finish to give your bathroom a classic attitude.
- Dimmer switch compatible: It’s fully compatible with dimmable lights and bulbs 100W Compact Fluorescent (CFL), LED, Incandescent bulbs
- Very bright with its 100W bulbs.
- The light sources are compatible LED, CFL and incandescent bulbs.
- It’s also compatible with dimmable lights.
- This can be installed facing either up or down
Progress Lighting Bath and Vanity lights has received several positive feedback due to its versatility and performance. Customers who’ve installed these lights as part of their remodeling projects have truly appreciated the kind of beauty these bulbs offer.
5. Kichler 5339NI Bath 5-Light in Brushed Nickel
The Kichler 5339NI Bath 5-Light is built to perfection with frames featuring a brushed nickel finish, though there’s the option to choose between Chrome and Tannery Bronze as well.
The lamp shades are made from Alabaster Swirl glass and work with 100-watt incandescent bulbs maximum so you can be sure there’s plenty of light with this one.
Features of the Kichler 5339NI Bath 5-Light
- Reversible mounting: the Alabaster Swirl glass lampshades of this light is designed to be installed facing upwards or downwards depending on your lighting demands.
- Vintage frame design: to give your bathroom a traditional tone, the frames that support the light jars are polished with different finishes of brushed nickel, chrome and tannery bronze.
- UL listed: just like most high-standard lights, the Kichler 5339NI Bath 5-Light is also certified for use in damp locations.
- The unit can be mounted facing upwards or downwards depending on how much light is needed.
- Bulbs are dimmable and you can therefore use compatible dimmer switch with the unit.
- The backplate that secure the light fixture against the wall is too light and can get damaged quite easily.
Overall, the Kichler 5339NI Bath 5-Light fixture is a quality lighting system is said to add beauty to the room where it’s installed. Most customers who’ve bought this light have appreciated the easy installation process whether it’s in the master bathroom or the kids’ bedroom.
Others have appreciated the affordable price tag while others liked the bright illumination these lights offer.
6. HowPlumb Brushed Nickel 4 Globe Vanity Bath Light
The HowPlumb Brushed Nickel Vanity Light Fixture is designed with curvy brushed nickel or oil rubbed bronze frames whichever you prefer, that accentuate your bathroom with a mix of traditional and modern tones.
The frosted glass shades are designed with transitional styling and can be mounted facing upwards or downwards depending on your illumination requirements.
This light fixture comes in standard measurements of 8.5×32×8.5 inches making it a great fixture when mounted on top of your vanity cabinet or bathroom mirror.
Features of the HowPlumb Brushed Nickel Vanity Light Fixture
- Frosted glass shades: the frosted glass shades used by this light has beautiful accents that look great when installed on top of your bathroom mirror. Additionally, the lamp shades can be installed facing upwards or downwards depending on your requirements.
- Metal construction: the metallic construction of this light fixture consists of curved nickel painted frames that add sophistication to your modern bathroom.
- The light jars can work with different bulbs including LED, CFL, halogen and 100W max incandescent bulbs.
- These bulbs can also be mounted facing upwards or downwards.
- Dimmable if you use a dimmer switch with dimmable bulbs which you can purchase separately.
- The metallic holders are quite flimsy and easy to fold.
The HowPlumb Brushed Nickel Vanity Light Fixture has received incredible reviews from most online shoppers. Most of these customers have appreciated the beautiful bright light illuminated by the four lights while others have loved the stylish beauty of the lamp shades and the curvy metal construction.
The customer service team has also impressed most customers as it’s supportive and ever ready to answer any queries.
7. Perpetua Integrated LED Bathroom Vanity Light
Out of all the vanity light fixtures we’ve reviewed so far, the damp rated and ETL listed Perpetua Integrated LED Bathroom Vanity Light is the most different. That’s because this bathroom vanity light consists of a stunning light bar that releases super bright warm light that blends well with most contemporary and mid-century modern homes.
This light fixture features a single tub light bar which is 30-inches long and can be mounted on bathroom walls, along the hallway or in the entryways.
The Perpetua Integrated LED Bathroom Vanity Light is compatible with dimmable lights and it’s available in several finishes which include; brushed nickel, black, chrome and silver.
Features of the Perpetua Integrated LED Bathroom Vanity Light
- Metal construction: to make this light fixture both beautiful and durable, a metal frame construction has been employed then polished with Nickel, Chrome, Silver or Black finishes to make it appealing and overly attractive.
- Slim lines: to make this light usable in a wide range of settings, Linea Di Liara has equipped it with a LED light strip encased in a slim glass cylinder shade. With a width of just 4.5” and a height of 13.5”, this light strip is easy to install even in the tightest of spaces.
- LED integration: this light fixture is compatible with 15.5W LED white lights as well as dimmable lights when used with ELV dimmer.
- This light bar is sleek enough to be mounted in tight spaces.
- This light bar is also compatible with dimmable lights.
- This light bar produces super bright warm light which offers ample illumination to your modern bathroom.
- The LED bulbs are integrated so in case they don’t light up, you’ll need to replace the entire light.
Most of the shoppers who’ve bought and installed this light bar have appreciated the sleek design which makes it easier to install the light fixture in tight and profile areas.
The low price range and the pleasant 3000K color temperature are other factors most customers truly loved.
8. Westinghouse Lighting Iron Hill Three-Light Indoor Fixture
Whether you prefer industrial or rustic style bathroom, the Westinghouse Lighting Indoor Fixture will add that class to your indoor setting. This light fixture comprises of three vintage style lamps that are secured by three metal shades to give them a refined rustic appeal.
The curvy metal supporters and the lamp shades are brushed with nickel, copper, bronze and steel to match with most modern and vintage bathroom fixtures.
This light fixture is compatible with most 60W medium-base LED bulbs.
Features of the Westinghouse Lighting 6354400 Indoor Wall Fixture
- Metallic construction: this light fixture is designed with a metallic construction that will blend with your interior decor You can choose any finish from brushed nickel, washed copper, galvanized steel to oil-rubber bronze.
- Vintage style lamp shades: although the lamp shades have a similar finish as the metallic attachments, the interior has a white finish that reflects ample light towards your bathroom vanity or bathroom mirror to reduce shadows when grooming or styling up.
- The design of this vanity light makes it compatible with dimmable bulbs.
- The lampshades and the metal frame attachments have an antique styling that blends with most bathroom fixtures.
- Some customers have complained that the light sockets are very light and can bend easily if they’re mishandled.
Overall, the Westinghouse Lighting Fixture is designed with stunning features that make it a perfect choice for most remodeling projects. Most online shoppers loved the white warm yellow lights illumination stating that it gives their bathrooms a rich gorgeous tone.
Shoppers looking for budget options loved the LED compatibility of this light fixture stating that it’s able to work well with most energy-saving LED bulbs.
9. Exeter Modern LED Brushed Nickel Vanity Bar Fixture
The Exeter Modern Vanity Light is available in three sizes which are the 17”, 26” and 36” light bar sizes. It comes with a modern style design that consists of a white rectangular lamp shade holding multiple LED lights.
Due to the design of this light bar, homeowners will be able to mount on top of the bathtubs or top of the bathroom mirrors for grooming purposes. Since the Exeter Modern Wall Light LED comes with in-build LED lights, you won’t have to buy the bulbs separately.
Lastly, this light bar is intentionally designed to mount either vertically or horizontally depending on your bathroom applications.
Features of the Exeter Modern Wall Light LED
- Built-in LEDs: the build-in LED lights have a total wattage of 22W which is comparable to 100W incandescent. The best thing about these LED lights is that they’re in-built meaning you won’t have to buy the bulbs separately.
- Dimmable lighting: this light bar is equipped with an electronic low-voltage dimmer that enables you to control the amount of light illuminating in your bathroom.
- Brushed nickel frame: the U-shaped frame and the backplate that supports the light bar at the center are brushed with either nickel or bronze to match with most of your bathroom walls.
- Horizontal and vertical installation: this light bar can either be mounted vertically or horizontally. With such an advantage, you can purchase two light bars and mount them on both sides of the bathroom mirror or simply install one 36” light bar on top of the mirror.
- This light bar is very easy to install.
- It comes with LED bulbs already included.
- Also includes electronic low-voltage dimmer switch
- The LED lights have a power output of just 22W making the light bar more energy-saving.
- This light bar is a little bit pricey.
Most customers who’ve bought it loved the easy installation process which they say is very easy and straightforward.
A few customers loved the in-build LED and included dimmer switch idea stating that it saves you the hassle of searching and purchasing a compatible kit separately.
Finally, some customers stated that this light bar emits plenty of light which is enough to brighten your bathroom for grooming and bathing purposes.
10. Brighton Bathroom Vanity in Brushed Nickel
Another modern style vanity light fixture that’s designed to add a bit of tone and sophistication to your bathroom, living room or dining room is the Brighton Bathroom Vanity in Brushed Nickel.
The Brighton Light Fixture is designed with dimensions of 18” wide, 9.5” high and an extension of 6.5” from the wall. In addition to that, all three bulbs are housed by separate square lamp shades each measuring 6” high and 4.5” wide.
The sockets that hold the bulbs are the E26 Type which are versatile enough to support a variety of incandescent bulbs, LED, CFL and halogen bulbs.
Features of the Brighton Bathroom Vanity Light
- E26 sockets: the E26 sockets used by this light fixture are universal and compatible with bulb models such as incandescent, LED, CFL and halogen bulbs.
- Universal mounting plate: the 4.5” mounting plate fitted on this light fixture is universal and compatible with most 4” octagonal, rounded or square junction boxes.
- White glass shades: the squire white glass shades used to secure the bulbs are wide and stylish enough to blend with your bathroom décor.
- Contemporary design: lastly, this light fixture is held securely by luxurious metal fittings which are available in either brushed nickel or polished chrome finishes.
- The E26 sockets used by this light fixture are versatile enough to support a variety of bulb types.
- Installation is quite easy thanks to the universal mounting plate.
- Its UL listed meaning its safe to use in damp locations.
- The white glass shades are aesthetically appealing.
- The lamp shades are quite tiny making it difficult to fit your hand inside to screw a bulb.
The Brighton Light Fixture has been welcomed with multiple positive feedback from the vast majority of customers. Most of these customers loved the design of this light fixture especially the fact that it’s available in different variations such as the one light, three lights, and four light variations.
Additionally, a few more customers have appreciated the construction stating that the framework is steady and looks impressive.
11. Westinghouse Lighting 6372100 Bathroom Vanity Light Fixture
Westinghouse is a brand that has built a solid reputation in the manufacture of quality ceiling fans, light bulbs and light fixtures since the 1940s. One of their bestselling light fixtures that have received positive criticism from most customers is the ETL/CETL listed Westinghouse Lighting Cava Vanity Light.
Available in a dazzling chrome, brass, black, and brushed nickel finish, this light fixture is compatible with dimmable switches making it a great option for shoppers looking for an energy-efficient decorative enhancement that can be dimmed.
To give your bathroom, living room, powder room or dining room a refined modern look, this light fixture is designed with slender bubble glass lamp shades that are suspended by an aircraft cable to make it attractive.
The lights are available in different variations of single lights, 3-lights, 4-lights, 5-lights and 6-lights.
Features of the Westinghouse Lighting 6372100
- Bubble glass lamp shades: the bubble glass lamp shades used by this light fixture are slender and stylish making the entire fixture ideal for mounting in tight spaces or small bathrooms.
- Integrated LED technology: the energy-saving LED technology not only adds a distinctive style to your bathroom but it also helps you save on energy bills as compared to when you’re using halogen or incandescent bulbs.
- Brushed nickel finish: the brushed nickel finish on the wall sconces and the backplate is enough to give your bathroom or powder room a decorative enhancement. In addition to that, Westinghouse Lighting has added a variety of finishes to choose from which include; Chrome, Gun Metal, Matte Black, and Champagne Brass.
- This light fixture is decorative and very stylish..
- The fixture is compatible with dimmable lights.
- 22-watt LED bulbs are integrated hence in case of failure replacement will be difficult.
Most customers who’ve reviewed this light fixture are satisfied with the amount of light this fixture generates as well as the design which is very beautiful. From some customers, this is said to upgrade the room from a dull one to a stylish one once installed
12. Cloudy Bay 4000k Cool White LED Bath Vanity Light
For those looking to add a light bar on top of their mirrors or vanity spaces, the Cloudy Bay LED Bath Vanity Light is one light fixture you can’t miss to add in your shopping wish list.
Made from an acrylic lamp shade with a brushed nickel finish, this light fixture is compatible with most bathrooms making it a universal option if you’re looking to remodel your bathroom.
This light bar is available in different variations which include; the 24”, 36” and 48” sizes. Similar to the Perpetua and the Exeter light fixtures, the Cloudy Bay to is equipped with integrated LEDs that have a maximum power output of 24W.
This light fixture is backed with a 2-year limited warranty and its ideal for installing in various locations such as the bathroom, corridors, hallways, study rooms, and living rooms.
Features of the Cloudy Bay LED Bath Vanity Light
- Integrated LED lights: the integrated LED technology employed by this light bar is both energy-saving and cost-efficient.
- Contemporary design: this light bar also features a contemporary design that comprises of a brushed nickel finish and an acrylic lamp shade that delivers white natural light enough to illuminate your interior with enthusiasm.
- UL listed: just like most other light fixtures, the Cloudy Bay is also approved to be used in damp locations making it ideal for bathrooms. The light bar can be mounted either vertically or horizontally depending on your requirements.
- Affordable price tag.
- Compatible with most rounded, square and 4” octagonal junction boxes.
- Installing this light bar is a breeze.
- Can be dimmed with the right dimmer kit.
- The LED lights are fixed so you can’t replace them once they fail
The reason why most shoppers have opted to buy the Cloudy Bay LED Bath Vanity Light fixture is due to its affordable price and the ability to mount vertically or horizontally.
A high number of buyers have loved the stylish bright white light illuminated by this light fixture while others appreciated the low profile design that makes it easier for them to install on various wall settings.
13. Brushed Nickel Vanity Bath Light Bar Interior Lighting Fixture
Bennington Brushed Nickel Vanity Bath Light is designed with a curvy brushed nickel metal frame and a rounded frosted glass shade, to add a sophisticated look to your interior space.
These lights can either be mounted facing upwards or downwards depending on your design or illumination requirements.
The lamp shade is made of line painted glass while the bulbs used are two 100W Type A bulbs which you can choose from LED, CFL, Halogen or Incandescent options.
Designed with a width of 18”, a height of 8.8” and a depth of 6.5”, this light fixture has a low profile that makes it ideal for mounting on the bathroom, hallway, vanity or bedroom.
Features of the Brushed Nickel 2 Globe Vanity Bath Light
- Frosted glass shades: the lamp shades of this light fixture are designed with a frosted line painted glass that gives your bathroom, living room or dining room a transitional styling.
- Brushed nickel finish: the wall plate and the curvy metal frame are finished with brushed nickel which blends well with the frosted glass shades. This combination gives your bathroom or vanity space a unique modern look.
- Universal bulb sockets: to give you a hassle-free experience when using this versatile light fixture, Bennington has preferred to use universal bulb holders which are compatible with LED, CFL, Halogen and Incandescent bulbs.
- This light fixture is highly affordable.
- The bulb sockets are compatible with a huge variety of bulbs.
- These lights can be mounted facing upwards or downwards.
- Dimmable with the right dimming light switch.
- This light shades are supported by a single screw at the center and it can be unstable and easy to wobble.
Most customers who’ve already bought and installed it have appreciated the low price range while others have loved the beautiful metal finish and the sufficient white light produced by the bulbs.
14. Midtown Modern Wall Light Brushed Nickel
UL and CUL listed Midtown Modern Wall Light Brushed Nickel is a stunning light bar that blends well with most modern bathrooms. This light is a single tub light bar that consists of a built-in 8W LED array housed by a rectangular white glass shade to make it simple but stylish as well.
This light fixture consists of a 15” light bar with LED integration, a 15” light without the LEDs and a 23” light that consists of double light bars. This light fixture is compatible with low-voltage dimmer switches.
The light sconce of this light bar is finished with Nickel though there’s the option to choose from any of the available finishes which range from Bronze, Chrome, to Burnished Brass.
Features of the Midtown Modern Wall Light Brushed Nickel
- Satin nickel finish: to make this light bar both durable and reliable, Possini Euro Design has designed the frames with nickel finish.
- Rectangular glass shade: the white rectangular glass shade is stylish and quite appealing. In addition to that, it houses the built-in LED lights keeping them safe from any damage caused by moisture.
- This light bar is compatible with dimmable LED bulbs to save energy costs.
- The built-in LED lights save you the cost of purchasing the bulbs separately.
- The lampshade is too narrow making it extremely difficult to replace a light bulb.
Overall, the Midtown Modern Wall Light Brushed Nickel has been welcomed with positive reviews for the most part. Most of these customers have appreciated the design of this light bar as well as the sufficient white light it produces.
A few customers loved the affordable price range while others have appreciated the super-responsive customer support team.
15. Lavagna Bathroom Vanity Brushed Nickel
Last but not least, we have the UL certified Lavagna Bathroom Vanity Light. It features 8” in diameter milk glass lamp shades which add some noticeable glamor to your bathroom, kitchen, living room or hallway area.
This light fixture measures 29.5” wide, 12” high and bulges out 9.5” from the wall. With such sleek dimensions, this vanity light can easily be mounted in most urban and rural apartments as it doesn’t occupy much of your wall space.
For those looking for different variations, this light fixture is available in several designs which include the one light, two light and three light options.
Features of the Lavagna Bathroom Vanity Light
- Milk glass lamp shades: these handmade glass shades are molded with a schoolhouse globe design that adds a bit of style and uniqueness to interior space.
- Universal bulb sockets: these sockets are universal and compatible with most bulbs such as the LED, CFL, Halogen, and Incandescent medium-sized bulbs.
- Brushed nickel finish: the backplate and the metal attachments that support the lampshades are made of brushed nickel to make the entire light fixture both stylish and durable. For those looking for other options, you can choose the polished chrome finish or the antique brass finish.
- The bulb sockets are compatible with a wide range of bulbs.
- This is fully dimmable with a dimmable bulb and compatible dimmer switch
- 5.25″ in diameter wall plate is compatible with most junction boxes for easy installation.
- The nuts that hold the backplate are quite unique and difficult to replace in case you lose them.
The Lavagna Bathroom Vanity Light is a superb choice especially for those customers looking to revamp their indoor spaces. Most customers loved the quality and design while others have appreciated the bright light that the unit generates.
Brushed Nickel Bathroom Vanity Lights—Buyer’s Guide
Now that we’ve reviewed fifteen of our best vanity lights for your bathroom, this guide will proceed to offer you some eye-opening tips that will guide you through your purchasing process. In most scenarios, the bathroom is considered to be a central hub where most people accomplish their self-care daily routines.
For that reason, the lighting needs of these special rooms need to be carefully selected to retain the beauty and overall ambiance. To accomplish this, there are those useful tips you need to consider before making your final decision. Some of these key pointers include;
1. Choosing the right size
The first factor you need to think of when choosing a light fixture is the size of your bathroom and the width of the vanity. In most cases, vanity lights come in variations of two, three, and four light versions. So, to keep your bathroom balanced with pleasant proportions, it’s wise to buy light bars that are not longer than the vanity’s width.
If you’re using light bars, it’s highly recommended that you install them at least 78-inches off the floor to give your bathroom a clean refined look.
2. The style
The design of your bathroom will generally have a significant impact on the light fixture you choose for your vanity. Depending on your personality, you can choose vanity lights from a wide range of style options such as light bars, pendant lights and wall sconces among others.
If you’re looking to add extra details to your bathroom to make it more pleasant, you can either choose the transitional style that involves lights finished in oil rubbed bronze finish to give your bathroom a vintage old-world ambiance, or you choose the contemporary style that involves sleek chrome and glass light bars that gives your bathroom a minimalistic sleek modern look.
3. The finish
To give your bathroom some efficient illumination, it’s recommended (though not necessary) that you coordinate your vanity light’s finish with the existing faucets and fixtures in your bathroom. If the fixtures in your bathroom have shiny looks, then choosing vanity light finish with chrome or nickel polish will generally work for you.
Seeing as the bathroom is where you accomplish all your self-care daily routines, it should be sufficiently illuminated to help you accomplish all your shaving, grooming and styling endeavors effectively. To accomplish this, you need to mount your wall sconces at least 36” to 40” apart at eye level in your vanity. This will help to eliminate shadows from your chin, cheeks and eyes when grooming or applying makeup.
Secondly, mounting light globes with openings below rather than at the top will help to provide better illumination.
Now, each of the vanity light we’ve discussed here was carefully selected based on its overall beauty, durability, level of uniqueness, reliability, and average customer feedback.
Each of these bathroom vanity lights in brushed nickel are ideal for bathroom use and are stylish enough to complement modern, farmhouse and contemporary existing interior layouts. Furthermore, they are also aesthetically pleasing and can therefore serve as additional pieces of decor to add a decorative tone to your interior space.